SAVINGS ASSURANCE PLAN
HDFC Savings Assurance Plan is a 'With Profits' savings plan which helps you conveniently build your long-term savings and ensure that your family is protected even if you are not around to support them financially.
- Convenience: The chosen amount is automatically invested from your bank account into the plan
- Flexibility: You can choose to save Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly as per your convenience
- No Medicals: No underwriting or extensive documentation required
- Term Limits: Term Available of 10 years only
- Age Limit: The minimum entry age is 18 years and the maximum age is 60 years. The maximum age limit at maturity is 70 years
- The chosen amount is automatically invested from your bank account into the plan
- This plan is a 'With Profits' savings policy, which offers the following features
- The policy receives simple reversionary bonuses, which are usually added annually.
- At maturity, the policy pays out the basic Sum Assured plus Reversionary Bonuses declared during the policy term. Interim or Terminal Bonus may also be payable, if declared.
- On death during the first year, a sum equal to 80% of premiums received is payable. On death after the first year and during the policy term, all premiums paid to date will be returned with compound interest calculated at 6% per annum, subject to a maximum of the Sum Assured plus Reversionary Bonuses declared till date.
- Tax benefit under Section 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act 1961, subject to provisions contained therein.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult your Relationship Manager before taking a decision or Let us call you.
These insurance products are underwritten by HDFC Standard Life. The details mentioned above are indicative of the terms, conditions, warranties and exceptions contained in the insurance policy. Please refer to the product brochure and policy document for further details or else contact our Relationship Manager at your nearest HDFC Bank Branch. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. HDFC Saving Assurance Plan. Form No. P 501, UIN: 101N014V01. For more details on the risks factors, terms & conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Registration No: 101. Certified Corporate Agent's License No. 933982.
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.