ACCOUNT OPENING PROCESS
It's simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Fill the Preliminary Account Opening Form.
UK and Australia customers, click here.
NRIs from other countries, click here.
- Download the Account Opening Form by clicking the link provided, and print it. Alternatively, you can also download the form by using the link provided in the e-mail that will be sent to you.
Fill the Nomination Form, Mandate Form, etc. as applicable and attach all the required documents.
Note: UK and Australia customers, the Account Opening Form will be mailed to you in .pdf format for printing.
- Our Phone Banking Officer will contact you to help you complete the Account Opening Form, and assist with the required documentation.
- Submit the completed application form along with your initial pay-in check/draft and required documents by choosing any of the options below, depending on your location abroad:
- US, UK, UAE, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Germany
Mail your completed application form and documents to our P.O. Box Address in the respective location. Click here for P.O.Box addresses.
- Other locations
Please Mail/Courier your complete account application set to:
Manager NRI Services
NRI Services Department,
Trade World- A Wing, First Floor,
Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Mumbai - 400013.
- On receipt of your completed application form and documents, we will set-up your account and issue your Welcome Kit containing your account number, cheque book and ATM Card / International Debit card.
By filling the above form, I acknowledge that HDFC Bank may use the above information for marketing analysis and for informing me about various products and services offered by HDFC Bank NRI Services and select group of companies which may be of interest to me. HDFC Bank may also arrange for selected third parties to contact me, by post, telephone and other means, including, but not limited to, text messaging and electronic mail, originating from the domain hdfcbank.com.